Drageloc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drageloc

For now; This is just a place to Talk about Mythology, Games, and Ideas; For now; This is just a or a place to Freely Hangout and Talk With One Another, Debate and Argue With Each Other or even Role Play.

HomeStatisticsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Portal Library
  1. Drageloc RPChat
  2. Drageloc Statistics
Latest topics
» Knock Knock
What is your favorite dragon type? EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:05 am by Drakel

» i have returned
What is your favorite dragon type? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 4:02 pm by Stryder

» hows it going
What is your favorite dragon type? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:35 am by Drakel

» Tempest Heroes
What is your favorite dragon type? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:58 pm by Stryder

» Howdy <3
What is your favorite dragon type? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:41 pm by Kangaroo

» We should get....
What is your favorite dragon type? EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:40 am by Kangaroo

» Why Not?
What is your favorite dragon type? EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:03 am by Kangaroo

» Your Favourite Blue Writing Mr Drakel
What is your favorite dragon type? EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:01 am by Kangaroo

» The Book of Law
What is your favorite dragon type? EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:53 am by Kangaroo

» Gif Depository
What is your favorite dragon type? EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:51 am by Kangaroo

Keywords
GROUP

What is your favorite dragon type?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OminousMix

OminousMix

What is your favorite dragon type? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite dragon type?   What is your favorite dragon type? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:20 am

You can make it any type you want, but some examples are fire, wind, ice, water, earth, poison, shadow, dark, light, steampunk, bronze, silver and gold.
You can make a thorough description of your favorite dragon as well as post a few statements regarding it.
To make things interesting i shall try to debate with you on the topic. Smile
Back to top Go down
chocokitty

chocokitty

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite dragon type?   What is your favorite dragon type? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:43 am

I like the Hellfire Wyvern. They look pretty awesome and are very fierce. Female hellfires have a higher "ranking" and ability than males which makes it pretty cool to me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Admin
Drakel

Location : Three Steps Away From My Own Grave; and Two From Becoming A Legend

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite dragon type?   What is your favorite dragon type? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:34 pm

I personally love the classic European fire breathing dragon. They have always been my favorite and I've heard quite a few great stories about them. I like the wyvern but I haven’t heard many stories about them. The Chinese Dragon is also one of my favorites for it was an intriguing subject to read about and because the Chinese believe that they are good and holy creatures. The thing that interested me most about them was actually trying to put science behind them to make them real.

The thing that makes Dragons interesting is that EVERY religion had some sort of story or belief of them.
Back to top Go down
https://drageloc.rpg-board.net
chocokitty

chocokitty

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite dragon type?   What is your favorite dragon type? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:11 am

That is so true! I agree about the chinese dragon it was also used as a sign representing the emperor.
Back to top Go down
OminousMix

OminousMix

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite dragon type?   What is your favorite dragon type? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 am

Okay, i'm back and it seem's ive missed a few posts.

I personally like wyverns, but not as much as the normal dragons, since wyverns are comperatively small in size and that make's them weaker in a battle, or atleast i feel so, when comparing them to the ancient fire dragons that were living in active volcanoes.

The classic fire dragons are one of my favorite dragons, i really like how they are described.
The chinese dragon is also one of my favorites, because it is one of the most ancient dragons, or so i think, which makes them quite interesting. As choco said, they are a sign to represent the emeperor and i think they were also used to represent a great storm, but i'm not so sure about that.

In any case, nice choices. I really like them. Smile
Back to top Go down
chocokitty

chocokitty

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite dragon type?   What is your favorite dragon type? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:52 am

Well if you think about it, size is a contributing factor in battle but it is not all their is. Depending on the power, technique, and skills used by the dragon itself size would no longer determine strength in battle. Even though the size of the wyvern is small, its personal strength and training can destroy a dragon of greater size.
Back to top Go down
OminousMix

OminousMix

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite dragon type?   What is your favorite dragon type? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:01 pm

chocokitty wrote:
Well if you think about it, size is a contributing factor in battle but it is not all their is. Depending on the power, technique, and skills used by the dragon itself size would no longer determine strength in battle. Even though the size of the wyvern is small, its personal strength and training can destroy a dragon of greater size.

Depending on the age, since size also quite often determines the power output.
What í'm trying to say is that bigger dragons's bigger lungs allow them to bring out bigger and a bit stronger flames than that of a wyvern's.
Of course technique is also a factor, but the ancient fire dragons can take down any wyvern quite easily. Razz
Back to top Go down
chocokitty

chocokitty

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite dragon type?   What is your favorite dragon type? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:36 pm

I am not disagreeing with that logic. HAHAHAHA! In most cases i prefer ancient than modern but as for uniqueness my opinion stays. Laughing
Back to top Go down
OminousMix

OminousMix

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite dragon type?   What is your favorite dragon type? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:27 am

chocokitty wrote:
I am not disagreeing with that logic. HAHAHAHA! In most cases i prefer ancient than modern but as for uniqueness my opinion stays. Laughing

Agreed. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kangaroo

Kangaroo

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite dragon type?   What is your favorite dragon type? EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:32 am

Shameless Necroing here but let's see what we can manage.

I'd have to say the European all the way, I used to have a picture of a Dragon destroying a castle, it's was bloody awesome.

Still don't know what happened to it. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite dragon type?   What is your favorite dragon type? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drageloc :: General :: General & Debates :: Mythoogy/Legends-
Jump to: