Drageloc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drageloc

For now; This is just a place to Talk about Mythology, Games, and Ideas; For now; This is just a or a place to Freely Hangout and Talk With One Another, Debate and Argue With Each Other or even Role Play.

HomeStatisticsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Portal Library
  1. Drageloc RPChat
  2. Drageloc Statistics
Latest topics
» Knock Knock
A Story of Murder and a Question  EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:05 am by Drakel

» i have returned
A Story of Murder and a Question  EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 4:02 pm by Stryder

» hows it going
A Story of Murder and a Question  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:35 am by Drakel

» Tempest Heroes
A Story of Murder and a Question  EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:58 pm by Stryder

» Howdy <3
A Story of Murder and a Question  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:41 pm by Kangaroo

» We should get....
A Story of Murder and a Question  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:40 am by Kangaroo

» Why Not?
A Story of Murder and a Question  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:03 am by Kangaroo

» Your Favourite Blue Writing Mr Drakel
A Story of Murder and a Question  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:01 am by Kangaroo

» The Book of Law
A Story of Murder and a Question  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:53 am by Kangaroo

» Gif Depository
A Story of Murder and a Question  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:51 am by Kangaroo

Keywords
GROUP

A Story of Murder and a Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakel
Admin
Drakel

Location : Three Steps Away From My Own Grave; and Two From Becoming A Legend

A Story of Murder and a Question  Empty
PostSubject: A Story of Murder and a Question    A Story of Murder and a Question  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:25 pm

There is a river with a bridge over it, and a WIFE and her HUSBAND live in a house on one side. The WIFE has a LOVER who lives on the other side of the river, and the only way to get from one side of the river to the other is to walk across the bridge or to ask the BOATMAN to take you.

One day the HUSBAND tells his WIFE that he has to be gone all night to handle some business in a faraway town. The WIFE pleads with him to take her with him because she knows if she doesn't, she will be unfaithful to him. The HUSBAND absolutely refuses to take her because she will only be in the way of his important business.

So the HUSBAND goes alone. When he is gone, the WIFE goes over to the bridge and stays with her LOVER. The night passes, and dawn is almost up when the WIFE leaves because she must get back to her own home before her HUSBAND returns. She starts to cross the bridge but sees an ASSASSIN waiting for her on the other side, and she knows if she tries to cross, he will murder her. In terror, she runs up the side of the river and asks the BOATMAN to take her across the river, but he wants fifty cents. She has no money, so he refuses to take her.

The WIFE runs back to the LOVER's house and explains to him what the predicament is and asks him for fifty cents to pay the BOATMAN. The LOVER refuses, telling her it's her own fault for getting into the situation. As dawn comes up, the WIFE is nearly out of her mind and dashes across the bridge. When she comes face to face with the ASSASSIN, he takes a large knife and stabs her until she is dead.

Now, in your post, list the names of the characters in the order in which you think they were most responsible for the WIFE's death. Just list WIFE, HUSBAND, LOVER, BOATMAN, and ASSASSIN in the order you think they are the most guilty.
Back to top Go down
https://drageloc.rpg-board.net
chocokitty

chocokitty

A Story of Murder and a Question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Story of Murder and a Question    A Story of Murder and a Question  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:32 pm

i have rethought my answer.... but i will tell u in person
Back to top Go down

A Story of Murder and a Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drageloc :: General :: General & Debates-
Jump to: