Drageloc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drageloc

For now; This is just a place to Talk about Mythology, Games, and Ideas; For now; This is just a or a place to Freely Hangout and Talk With One Another, Debate and Argue With Each Other or even Role Play.

HomeStatisticsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Portal Library
  1. Drageloc RPChat
  2. Drageloc Statistics
Latest topics
» Knock Knock
From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:05 am by Drakel

» i have returned
From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 4:02 pm by Stryder

» hows it going
From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:35 am by Drakel

» Tempest Heroes
From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:58 pm by Stryder

» Howdy <3
From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:41 pm by Kangaroo

» We should get....
From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:40 am by Kangaroo

» Why Not?
From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:03 am by Kangaroo

» Your Favourite Blue Writing Mr Drakel
From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:01 am by Kangaroo

» The Book of Law
From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:53 am by Kangaroo

» Gif Depository
From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:51 am by Kangaroo

Keywords
GROUP

From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeamonAndae19

From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God Empty
PostSubject: From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God   From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:22 am

I am a stalwart member of Roleplayer Guild, and have been summoned here by our lord Drakel, this is me saying Hello, and I'm pleased to make all your acquaintances.

-DeamonAndae19
Back to top Go down
Nyxella

PostSubject: Re: From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God   From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:11 am

Hiya, DA!

I see you've heeded the call, as well. *Beastwars Megatron voice* Yessss. Internet fails shall stall us no more! Oh, and welcome! Hearty handshakes for you, for making the jump. See ya in the RP!

~Nyxie.
Back to top Go down
DeamonAndae19

PostSubject: Re: From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God   From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Well, that sure was... *shudders* pleasant...

But yes, thank you for the welcome, and please Nyx, call me Andae, or... As most would, just Deamon.

I shall see you there, forgive me if I do not return your handshake... I don't want to burn anyone.
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Admin
Drakel

Location : Three Steps Away From My Own Grave; and Two From Becoming A Legend

PostSubject: Re: From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God   From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:57 am

I appologize for the late welcoming but you know, I'm still working a bit here and there to fix up Drageloc.

Thank you for accepting my invitation to Drageloc and joining the forums here Smile

Welcome to Drageloc DeamonAndae19. Most likely you'll have quite an enjoyable time in most, if not all of the forums in Drageloc. I've also accepted the alliance between our two sites and am glad that we have another moderator who would help keep the peace within Drageloc's walls.

I hope you enjoy your stay and Have a great time in Drageloc DeamonAndae19. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://drageloc.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God   From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God Empty

Back to top Go down

From the 19 hells I rise to serve My Dragon God
Page 1 of 1