Drageloc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drageloc

For now; This is just a place to Talk about Mythology, Games, and Ideas; For now; This is just a or a place to Freely Hangout and Talk With One Another, Debate and Argue With Each Other or even Role Play.

HomeStatisticsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Portal Library
  1. Drageloc RPChat
  2. Drageloc Statistics
Latest topics
» Knock Knock
My opinion on the forum EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:05 am by Drakel

» i have returned
My opinion on the forum EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 4:02 pm by Stryder

» hows it going
My opinion on the forum EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:35 am by Drakel

» Tempest Heroes
My opinion on the forum EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:58 pm by Stryder

» Howdy <3
My opinion on the forum EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:41 pm by Kangaroo

» We should get....
My opinion on the forum EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:40 am by Kangaroo

» Why Not?
My opinion on the forum EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:03 am by Kangaroo

» Your Favourite Blue Writing Mr Drakel
My opinion on the forum EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:01 am by Kangaroo

» The Book of Law
My opinion on the forum EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:53 am by Kangaroo

» Gif Depository
My opinion on the forum EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:51 am by Kangaroo

Keywords
GROUP

My opinion on the forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OminousMix

OminousMix

My opinion on the forum Empty
PostSubject: My opinion on the forum   My opinion on the forum EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:52 am

Personally i like it.
I think this forum can really get out there and become popular.
Infact i'd gladly help by designing skins or anything needed of me.
I'll see if i can get 2~3 members to join too.
But the way i see things right now...
Things are going really slow...And i'm wondering how we have 9 members but only 4 post...
The lack of members just brings a bad atmosphere to an otherwise great forum.
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Admin
Drakel

Location : Three Steps Away From My Own Grave; and Two From Becoming A Legend

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the forum   My opinion on the forum EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:31 am

Thank you for telling us your opinion on the site so far. I too believed and hoped that this site will become popular and great. The members who don't post are friends from my local community but they haven’t posted yet, pity. I'm glad to have members who do post though I do agree that more members would help this site out. We're always welcoming to new members so that would be cool if you tried to get a few to join. Maybe once this site gets a few more members we would be capable of keeping this place alive.

As for skins/ buttons, I've also been drawing to get some basics on how I envision this site though some skins, smiles, PPG (profile picture gallery), logo, anything you think would work can be helpful. Thank you for your loyalty and help with our site.
Back to top Go down
https://drageloc.rpg-board.net
OminousMix

OminousMix

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the forum   My opinion on the forum EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Drakel wrote:
Thank you for telling us your opinion on the site so far. I too believed and hoped that this site will become popular and great. The members who don't post are friends from my local community but they haven’t posted yet, pity. I'm glad to have members who do post though I do agree that more members would help this site out. We're always welcoming to new members so that would be cool if you tried to get a few to join. Maybe once this site gets a few more members we would be capable of keeping this place alive.

As for skins/ buttons, I've also been drawing to get some basics on how I envision this site though some skins, smiles, PPG (profile picture gallery), logo, anything you think would work can be helpful. Thank you for your loyalty and help with our site.

I see.
And as for skins, if you've got any specific requests, feel free to ask me and i'll try to help out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on the forum   My opinion on the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

My opinion on the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drageloc :: Projects, Art, Shops & Management :: Forum Suggestions/Problems :: FeedBack-
Jump to: