Drageloc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drageloc

For now; This is just a place to Talk about Mythology, Games, and Ideas; For now; This is just a or a place to Freely Hangout and Talk With One Another, Debate and Argue With Each Other or even Role Play.

HomeStatisticsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Portal Library
  1. Drageloc RPChat
  2. Drageloc Statistics
Latest topics
» Knock Knock
Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:05 am by Drakel

» i have returned
Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 4:02 pm by Stryder

» hows it going
Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:35 am by Drakel

» Tempest Heroes
Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:58 pm by Stryder

» Howdy <3
Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:41 pm by Kangaroo

» We should get....
Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:40 am by Kangaroo

» Why Not?
Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:03 am by Kangaroo

» Your Favourite Blue Writing Mr Drakel
Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:01 am by Kangaroo

» The Book of Law
Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:53 am by Kangaroo

» Gif Depository
Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:51 am by Kangaroo

Keywords
GROUP

Z-Day Apocalypse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chocokitty

chocokitty

Z-Day Apocalypse  Empty
PostSubject: Z-Day Apocalypse    Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:55 pm

It is 3:00 P.M. so far the day seems normal. We see ourselves hanging out at the movies and later the two go to Kimiko’s house. As we turn on the T.V. an urgent news report comes on.NewsmanThis comes breaking news, a science experiment created to help gone WRONG. THE DEAD WALK THE EARTH! LOCK your doors, BOARD the windows just stay inside!!! As the news channel ended Kimiko and Syaoran looked confused and thought of the usual zombie horror movies. The more they thought, the sooner they came to realize that this wasn’t a movie but the real thing.

”Syaoran, we need to hurry and get weapons and supplies!” *Kimiko rushed into the kitchen to grab her car keys. With Syaoran right behind her, they head out the door and into the car and head toward a shopping center.* “Okay lets split up I’ll get the food supplies and u can get the weapons. We will meet up in 30 minutes at the car. GO!” *As they split up she ran as fast as she can to get what we needed.* “Since there is only two of us it won’t be as hard getting what we need,”she thought to herself. *She was completely wrong! As Kimiko headed into the store chaos was everywhere. People were getting everything and just left running. Instead of just standing there confused she shook herself and ran to get the food. Leaving the store Kimiko managed to get 2 carts of food and started heading toward the car. “I hope Syaoran is doing okay.”
Back to top Go down
Syaoran

Syaoran

Z-Day Apocalypse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Day Apocalypse    Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:39 pm

*as I head to get the weapons I look around and see total chaos* "I better hurry" I said talking to my self. * I make it to the shop and get the following: 2 equipment bags, 8 easy survalince cameras (4 for each), 2 portable. Survalince monitor, 2,swords with case, couple of grenades, and 2 guns with 10 rounds with 5 reloads.* " that will be all sir." I said to the clerk as I leave. * I rush back to the spot as I noticed the clerk starts to morph, so I start running faster*
Back to top Go down
chocokitty

chocokitty

Z-Day Apocalypse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Day Apocalypse    Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:04 am

"There you are! Come on we need to hurry some people are already starting to morph!"*I headed toward the gas station down the block. As I finished i grabbed the 3 7-gallon containers in the back seat and and started to fill those as well.*"Where are we going to go if my house becomes infected?!"*I finally finished and while putting the last container into the back seat I hear some people scream. I turn around and see a guy twitching on the floor spitting out a black liquid."Everyone GO!!! This man is turning!" *I jumped into my car and headed home. When we arrived we left everything in the truck and headed inside.*"Syaoran, close the blinds and lock the door please? I'm going to get something."*I headed down my hallway and face a door.* "I thought I would never have to use it but now there is no choice."*As Syaoran came behind me I opened the door which was a small closet. Behind the clothes I had another door. I opened the door and I took out all my weapons:4 sharpened katanas, 24 shurikens, a neko-te, and 2 ACRs with 4 reloads.*"bring all the weapons from the car so we can split them."
Back to top Go down
Syaoran

Syaoran

Z-Day Apocalypse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Day Apocalypse    Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:12 am

"Okay" I wen to grab the weapons out of the car and noticed a small group of zombies coming this way. I rushed into the house and said " there was a small group of zombies mayb 3 or 4 of them but they didn't notice me" I peaked outside and the zombies just went on by. " looks like they are starting to invade this area." Pulled out a map and point to a spot. " this place is still free its a small place but if we split up, or need a urgant staragie planning then we will meet here."
Back to top Go down
chocokitty

chocokitty

Z-Day Apocalypse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Day Apocalypse    Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:03 am

*I walk over to the window and stare toward the empty streets. Memories of how life was before returned to me.*"I don't think it is a good idea to split up. Let's split our weapons and if we are trespassed we will leave."*We both got equal shares of weapons to use.Syaoran received: 2 katanas, 1 sword, 12 shurikens, an ACR with 2 reloads, all the surveillance equipment, a pistol with 3 reloads and grenades. I got: 2 katanas, 1 sword, 12 shurikens, an ACR with 2 reloads, a neko-te, and a pistol with 2 reloads.*"I'm sure this will last a while. Don't you think?" *As we put on all our weapons we put the surveillance things into the bags and in the back of the car. When we reentered my house we locked everything and went to my kitchen for a snack."
Back to top Go down
Syaoran

Syaoran

Z-Day Apocalypse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Day Apocalypse    Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:11 pm

I finished my snack and hurried to the window to check for zombies "hey come look at this" I said in a wisper " what are they doing right in front of here" I looked back in the kitchin. " do you have any curtains for that door." I looked back outside to check to see if they are still there" what's with them, if they come any closer we have to make a run for it. I kept out a katana just in case they did come here, ill distract them while you get to the car then ill fall in behind. Sounds like a plan
Back to top Go down
chocokitty

chocokitty

Z-Day Apocalypse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Day Apocalypse    Z-Day Apocalypse  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:21 pm

"We are not splitting apart! Just stay quiet and follow me. *We went towards the backdoor.*"Why is there growling?"*I look out the curtains.*"CRAP there is more out here!"*Fastening on my neko-te, we walked towards the front door. Since there weren't many we decided to just kill them and go straight for the car.*"Okay ready? One, two, THREE! *We exit my house and to our surprise there were more than we thought! Running towards the car we killed zombie after zombie.*"I hate to say it but this is actually kind of fun! Now come on we need to go to the truck."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Z-Day Apocalypse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Day Apocalypse    Z-Day Apocalypse  Empty

Back to top Go down

Z-Day Apocalypse
Page 1 of 1